Our food assistance program is open to ALL CHILDREN in CBSD under the age of 18. Other changes and reminders include:
- Students need not be present when meals are picked up.
- Distribution will take place between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays (unless otherwise noted), with more than one meal (three meals on Mondays and two on Thursdays) provided at each pickup so that families need only visit their pickup site twice per week.
- This distribution schedule will continue until August 31, 2020.
- Alternative meal options will be available for those students with allergies, as necessary and wherever supplies make this possible.
- Families with children at multiple schools are welcome to pick up at a single location. If your home school is not listed below, please pick up at the nearest convenient school location.
The following schools are meal pickup locations:
- CB East High School
- CB South High School
- CB West High School
- Willow Knoll/Warrington Mews Community (Ted Jim Drive in Warrington) (11:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
- Warwick Elementary School (10:30 a.m. -12 p.m.)
- Arbor Estates Community (1081 N. Easton Avenue in Doylestown) (11 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
- Stover Mill Community (Intersection of Stover Street and Russett Drive in Warminster) (11 a.m. - 12 p.m.)
Addresses for our schools and driving directions may be found on our website.
If you have any questions, or if this schedule makes it difficult for your family to pick up meals and you need to discuss alternatives, please contact Angela Linch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Farmer's Market Event - Wednesdays at Barclay Elementary School
CBSD Farmer’s Market at Barclay food distribution event takes place weekly at 4 p.m., and is open to all CBSD families in need of a little extra food support. The event ends when until resources are fully distributed. Available items include milk, eggs, veggies, canned goods, and bread; although items vary. Items will be bagged and brought to participants' vehicles.
Barclay Elementary School is located at 2015 Palomino Drive in Warrington. All traffic must turn right off of Palomino. Participants are asked to please take care not to block area residents' driveways when approaching the pickup event. If you wish to donate food, please contact Angela Linch at email@example.com.
Contributions to support this effort may also be made to the a Go Fund Me account established by The Friends of John Barclay here. If you are interested in donating food to this effort, or conducting a food drive, click here for more details on needs and who to contact.