Mrs. Nicole Sheftic
Welcome to Room 420 Barclay AM K!
Updates for Phase 2 of Distance learning-
Daily Expectations for Students
· Attend our classroom check-in on Seesaw.
· Check cbsd.org/nsheftic for our daily/weekly assignments.
· Complete and submit assignments daily.
I will be available to parents and students each day from 9:30- 10:00 a.m. You can reach me by email firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a message on seesaw family app.
Our classroom will be using Seesaw as the primary mode of assigning and collecting work.
Please try to access all of these sites -
- Learning at Home from Scholastic
- Brain Pop Jr ----- login is johnbarclay - password is brainpop
- Fluency and Fitness.com
- Epic- check your email for your invite
- seesaw student activites - you will need the class code so please check your seesaw inbox (every child will need this portion to complete the Phase 2 assignements.)
Music makes us happy -
Sunday song of the day - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDHJW4r3elE
Monday song of the day -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQN46xvrz7Y
Wednesday song of the day-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ6BPWyIueQ
Thursday song of the day -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26kT0CojIGQ
Friday song of the day -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea4TVg0_8Dk
Saturday song of the day-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEYLjJiVEJ4