Search Update - June 28, 2021
A comprehensive search process is currently under way to find the next Superintendent of Schools for the Central Bucks School District. Results from a community survey completed by more than 2000+ parents, guardians, taxpayers, students, staff, and other community members were used to develop a job announcement unique to the needs of the Central Bucks School District. The job announcement can be found at the following link: https://recruit.BucksIU.org/CBSD.
Applications are currently being accepted from June 11, 2021 through 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, July 11, 2021.
The posting has been advertised and heavily promoted in the following publications and job boards:
- Bucks County Intermediate Unit (Bucks IU) web page: www.bucksiu.org with Job Link at: https://recruit.BucksIU.org/CBSD.
- AASA: The School Superintendents Association: www.aasa.org
- Linked In: www.linkedin.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com
- Education Week: www.edweek.org
- Penn*Link: www.education.pa.gov/Pages/PENNLINK.aspx
- PA Association of School Administrators (PASA): www.pasa-net.org
- Pennsylvania School Boards Association (PSBA): www.psba.org with job link at: https://careergateway.psba.org/jobListings.jsf
- Association of Education Service Agencies (AESA): www.aesa.us
- Pennsylvania Association of School Personnel Administrators (PASPA): www.paspa.org
- Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials (PASBO): www.pasbo.org
- National School Applications Network in Pennsylvania (PAREAP): www.pareap.net
- New Jersey Association of School Administrators (NJASA): www.njasa.net
- Diverse Magazine of Higher Education: www.diverseeducation.com with job link at: https://diversejobs.net/posting/superintendent-of-schools-/AF225-2V77/
- Professional Diversity Network: www.prodivnet.com
Any interested applicant should apply by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, July 11, 2021 at https://recruit.BucksIU.org/CBSD.
The Central Bucks School District's Board of School Directors is pleased to provide ongoing updates about the school district’s search for a new superintendent.
The board thanks the more than 2,180 members of the Central Bucks community who completed the feedback survey, which was open from May 27, 2021 to June 6, 2021. The input provided by parents, guardians, community members, taxpayers, students, and staff is instrumental in building a profile for the ideal candidate. The survey results will be used by the board during the superintendent search and interview process.
Results of the survey may be reviewed here.
Dear Central Bucks Community,
The Central Bucks School District Board of School Directors is entering into a search for a new Superintendent of Schools. The Bucks County Intermediate Unit (Bucks IU) is assisting the school board with this search.
As this process begins, the Board is interested in gathering information from all Central Bucks School District stakeholders regarding the strengths, challenges, goals, and personal attributes that will help determine the candidate who will be the best fit for the district through a Superintendent Search Survey.
The survey, linked below, will be open until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, June 6, 2021. The survey will take about five minutes to complete.
All responses are anonymous and confidential. The Board of School Directors request that you respond only once to this survey.
Thank you for your support, and for your personal contribution to assist us with this important task. The search consultant, Bucks IU, advises that the typical Superintendent search process takes approximately four to five months. Any questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt response.
The Central Bucks School District Board of School Directors