CLASS OF 2023House Principal:
Mrs. Helen Sclama Zaleski, firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministrative Assistant:
Mrs. Marci Banks, email@example.comClass Advisor:Ms. Carina Barreiro, firstname.lastname@example.orgMs. Victoria Bremer, email@example.comCounselors:Mrs. Lori Bagnick (A-K), firstname.lastname@example.orgMrs. Lisa Corr (L-Z), email@example.comBack row: L. Bagnick, H. Zaleski, L. CorrFront row: M. Banks, V. Bremer, C. BarreiroSTUDENT OFFICERS
President: Sean Fitzgerald
Vice President: Jia Walia
Secretary: Kate Casarella
Treasurer: Mila Acosta-Morales
Historian: Olivia Khoury
Exclusion from Post Secondary Schools and Military Recruiters
Please click here for an important letter from the district. Letters must be signed and returned to the CB West Guidance office by June 1st if a student is to be excluded from the recruiters list.
Class Council Food Drive - click on the picture below for details.The PSAT 10 will be administered to Sophomores on April 24, 2021.
We have secured additional exams for the PSAT 10 being offered to 10th grade students on Saturday, April 24th, 2021. This exam will be taken in-person at CB West high school, but with reduced testers in each room to keep in-line with social distancing guidelines. There are no alternative exam dates and registration is only open to West students.
A second registration period will be open from Thursday, April 15th at 8am through Monday, April 19th at 11:59pm. To register, visit the MyPaymentsPlus (MPP) website (https://www.mypaymentsplus.com/). Please take note of the following registration tips:
- If this is the first time you are using MPP for any of your students, then you'll need to create a new account.
- If you created an account for use with an older sibling, then you’ll need to add the new student to your already existing account.
- You will need your student's school ID to create a new MPP account, or to add a new student to an existing account.
- There is a “forget your username or password” button if needed, but you should not create a new account if your forget your login information.
- The "PSAT 10 at CB West 2020-2021" will only appear as an activity you can register for after an 10th grade West student is added to your MPP account.
If your student plans on using accommodations associated with an IEP, you must email Mike Curtis (firstname.lastname@example.org) after completing registration. There is an application for taking CollegeBoard exams with accommodations; please take a look here: Special Education / SAT and ACT Testing Accommodations (cbsd.org)