Welcome to ms. campoli's website!
Here you will find information on distance learning as well as extra resources for your family. Remember to take care of yourselves and reach out for help if you need it. We've got this!
Monday, April 6, 2020
Hello Kindergarten parents and families! I appreciate your patience and kindness during this trying time. As we begin phase 2 of distance learning, I'm sure you have many questions. Below is a breakdown of what to expect each day.
Here is what you should do to prepare for next week:
- Make sure you can access your child's Seesaw journal. Refer to the email from 4/1 for instructions and codes.
- If you have a district-supplied tablet, check to see if your device has PowerPoint installed. If not, open the "Self Service" app. From here, find PowerPoint and (re)install. This will help you view daily lessons and activities in a streamlined manner.
- If you do not have a district-supplied device, still check to see if you have PowerPoint installed.
- If you do not have PowerPoint installed, please click here to access instructions on how to access it from the district. Email me for your child's username and password.
- Bookmark my website for quick access.