Welcome to Tamanend Athletics!
Athletic Director: Jeff KleinEmail: email@example.comRegistration for 2018-2019 Winter Sports is Open.REGISTERING FOR SPORTS
In order for students to participate (tryouts and/or practice), the following MUST be completed. Students who do not take care of all items are not permitted to play. Students MUST:
- Complete a PIAA physical form (Sections 5 & 6 only) stamped by a doctor. WINTER and SPRING athletes who played a sport earlier in the same school year must submit Section 7 (Recertification by Parent/Guardian) of the PIAA form. This form is available HERE and must be authorized by a doctor after June 1, 2018, though the actual physical can be completed prior to this date. PIAA physical forms must be submitted to Mr. Klein in one of the following ways:
- Uploaded in Family ID (**PREFERRED**)
- Dropped off in the guidance office to Mr. Klein’s attention once school begins.
- Scanned/emailed to Mr. Klein (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Register for the appropriate sport via Family ID accessible through the Family ID button below.
- Complete the ImPact concussion screening (all 7th graders and those 8th graders who have not completed it in the past at Tamanend). ImPact testing will be done by coaches.
Family ID Registration
Tentative Start Dates
The following start dates are subject to change:
Fall Sports: September 4th
Girls Basketball: November 5th
Wrestling: November 19th
Boys Basketball: January 14th
Spring Sports: March 18th