Welcome to Tamanend Athletics!
Athletic Director: Jeff KleinEmail: email@example.comRegistration for 2019-2020 Fall Sports is open.REGISTERING FOR SPORTS
In order for students to participate (tryouts and/or practice), the following MUST be completed. Students who do not take care of all items are not permitted to play. Students MUST:
- Complete a PIAA physical form (Sections 5 & 6 only) stamped by a doctor. This form is available HERE and must be authorized by a doctor after June 1, 2019. (WINTER and SPRING athletes who tried out for or played a sport earlier in the same school year must submit Section 7 (Recertification by Parent/Guardian) of the PIAA form.) PIAA physical/recertification forms must be submitted to Mr. Klein in one of the following ways:
- **PREFERRED: Uploaded to Family ID
- Scanned/emailed to Mr. Klein (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dropped off in the guidance office to Mr. Klein’s attention
- Register for the appropriate sport via Family ID accessible through the Family ID button below.
- Attend the concussion education seminar on Tuesday, September 10th at 2:45pm in the Tamanend auditorium. (Following this presentation, football players will report to practice/conditioning. All other Fall athletes will complete concussion screening following the seminar.) Athletes must arrange rides for pick-up at 4:30.
- Complete the ImPact concussion screening (all 7th graders and those 8th graders who have not completed it in the past at Tamanend) on the following dates:
- Monday, August 26th at 12:00 in Room 102 for football players only
- Tuesday, September 10th immediately following the concussion seminar
Family ID Registration
Tentative 2018 Start Dates
The following start dates are subject to change:
Fall Sports: September 4th
Girls Basketball: November 5th
Wrestling: November 19th
Boys Basketball: January 14th
Spring Sports: March 18th