Academic English 10 & Academic English 11
Canvas Directions for Distance Learning
STEP 1. Find the module for the current week. Modules are labeled: DISTANCE LEARNING + the corresponding dates.
STEP 2. Find the weekly overview page in the module. Weekly overview pages are labeled: Weekly Overview + the corresponding dates + START HERE.
STEP 3. Read the entire weekly overview page.You will find:
- dates and times of class meetings
- details about the weekly tasks and due dates
- links to assignments and Teams meetings
Expectations for Students
- Attend our classroom check-ins on Teams.
- Check Canvas for our daily and weekly assignments.
- Check school email daily.
- Complete and submit assignments by the due date.
- Abide by CB Online Meeting Guidelines, found here.
Ms. Gilliam will be available for office hours on Teams: Monday – Thursday, 11:30 am – noon. Access the office hours link in Canvas: "DISTANCE LEARNING Resources" module OR from any weekly overview page.Parents and students may also email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Lavelle (English 10) will be available for office hours on Teams: Monday -- Thursday, 9:30 am - 10:00 am. Access her office hours link in Canvas. Or, please email me: email@example.com
Our classroom will be using Canvas as the primary mode of assigning and collecting work.
Link to Canvas
Link to Block 1 English 10 Video Channel
Link to Block 3 English 10 Video Channel
Link to Block 4 English 11 Video Channel