*INFORMATION ON FOOD ASSISTANCE*
Community Mental Health Resources
- Mental Health Crisis - 1-800-499-7455
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255
- Family Service Association Talk Line - 215-355-6000
- Adult and Childrens Mobile Crisis (Provided through Lenape Valley) 1-877-435-7709 *Mobile teams are mostly grounded. They are able to do assessments, safety plans, supportive listening/problem-solving, and coordination of supports via phone
- Feeling anxious? Need help with managing stress, anxiety and drugs and alcohol? Need to talk with someone?
Bucks County COVID-19 Helpline - 215.399.5681 – Mon-Fri 8:30a-4:30p
- NAMI Bucks County PA virtual support groups. These groups are offered free of charge, as are all NAMI Programs: https://namibuckspa.org/onlinesupport/
- PBS KIDS’ weekday newsletter offers activities and tips you can use to help kids play and learn at home.
Sign up here: http://public.pbs.org/PBSKIDSDaily?source=pbskids.org
- If you are a parent or caregiver and feeling unsure about what to share, how much to say, and ways to navigate COVID-19 when so much is uncertain, you’re not alone. Families the world over are with you on this one. Here are some tips to get you through: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/10-tips-for-talking-about-covid-19-with-your-kids
- Bucks L.I.F.E. - 888.442.1590 http://lifeinbucks.org/
- #HoldOnYouMatter www.mentalhealth4bucksya.com
- Text “bchope” to 741-741 Or call 1-800-273-8255 - This is for both children and adults to talk about how they may be feeling.
- *Bucks County residents who need help for anything from financial assistance to mental health and substance abuse counseling can find it by calling 211 or text your zip code to 898211. This is a free 24/7 phone number that connects callers to local health and human service organizations and resources. 211 is funded nationally by the United Way