Welcome to Mrs. Wilde'sFirst Grade Class
Dear First Grader,
Welcome to first grade! I hope that your summer is going really well and that you are getting ready for a new school year. We are going to have a lot of fun learning new things together.
The first day of school is Tuesday, September 5th. Please remember to label everything with your name. Please dot label individual pencils, just boxes only.
- 25 sharpened pencils
- a small mini pencil sharperner
- 2 glue sticks
- 2 small boxes of crayons
- 2 boxes of colored pencils
- 1 pack of multicolored “PaperMate Flair” medium tip marker pens
- - 1 pair of 7- inch scissors
- 2 Expo markers
- 1 dry eraser
- a pair of headphones
- 1 box of tissues
- 2 containers of Clorox wipes
- a healthy snack for snack time (every day)
- $10 in an envelope to cover the cost of homework folders and writing journals
Thank you for your support with these important supplies.
PLEASE LABEL ALL SUPPLIES WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME SO THEY ARE READY TO BE BROUGHT IN WHEN WE RETURN TO SCHOOL.I am so excited to meet you on Tuesday, September 5th. See you soon!Love,