Welcome to Mrs. Wilde'sFirst Grade Class
Dear First Grader,
Welcome to first grade! I hope that your summer is going really well and that you are getting ready for a new school year. We are going to have a lot of fun learning new things together. We will fist be learning virtually and then we are the 5 day in person 1st grade class when we return to school.
The first day of school is Tuesday, September 8th. There are a few things that you will need both at home virtually and when you return to school. Please remember to label everything with your name. Please dot label individual pencils, just boxes only.
- a zippered pencil case that will fit in your desk
- 25 sharpened pencils
- a high quality pencil sharperner for home
- 2 glue sticks
- 2 small boxes of crayons
- 2 boxes of colored pencils
- 1 pack of multicolored “PaperMate Flair” medium tip marker pens
- - 1 pair of 7- inch scissors
- 2 Expo markers and 1 white board without lines (9 x 12)
- a pair of headphones with microphone attached
- $10 in an envelope to cover the cost of the binder and journals
Thank you for your support with these important supplies.
PLEASE LABEL ALL SUPPLIES WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME SO THEY ARE READY TO BE BROUGHT IN WHEN WE RETURN TO SCHOOL. THESE SUPPLIES WILL ALSO BE NEEDED AT HOME WHILE WE ARE VIRTUAL.I am so excited to meet you online on Tuesday, September 8th See you soon!Love,