ALL STUDENTS SHOULD REDIRECT THEIR ATTENTION TO THEIR EMAIL AND MY CANVAS PAGE FOR FURTHER GUIDANCE.
Daily Expectations for Phase 2 of Distance Learning
Attend our classroom check-in by accepting the email invitation to the "Teams" Meeting that corresponds with your block. Unless you receive an alternative email, use these days and times:
- Block 1 - Mondays and Wednesdays 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Block 2 - Mondays and Wednesdays 12:00 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Block 3 - Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Check Canvas for our daily/weekly assignments by reviewing the Calendar on Canvas.
I will be available to parents and students during "live class" each day and at the following times:
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Please email me at email@example.com.
Our classroom will be using Canvas as the primary mode of assigning and collecting work. Any essential content reviewed in "Teams" format will be posted again in Canvas for later review.
- AP College Classroom - https://www.collegeboard.org/
- Gilder Lehrman - https://ap.gilderlehrman.org/
- Khan Academy - https://www.khanacademy.org/
- APUSH Textbook - Copy at home with each student