Study Skills - Distance Learning - Cheat Sheet
Daily Study Skills Expectations for Students
- Attend our classroom check-in by attending your teams meeting. An invitation will be sent to your email.
- Check OneNote for our daily/weekly assignments.
- Complete and submit assignments by the due date.
- Abide by CB Online Meeting Guidelines, found here.
I will be available to parents and students most days from 9 AM to 10AM. You can reach me by sending me an email, and I will schedule a meeting with you.
Study Skills Tools
Our classroom will be using OneNote as the primary mode of assigning and collecting work.
Lessons and Presentations (You must log into school wires at the top of this page to access these resources.)
Welcome to Mrs. Dangler's resource page. This page is designed to provide additional resources and support for students. If you can not find what you are looking for please contact me directly.
- Make sure to consistently record assignments, due dates, and other important information.
- Create a plan for breaking up long-term assignments and essays, and stick to your due dates.
- Keep you binder and your notes organized, and take the time to reorganize when necessary.
- Seek out additional information that connects with the concepts and topics studied in class.
- Create study tools and study frequently to prevent the need for cramming.
- Ask for help as soon as you feel lost.
Block 1: Study Skills, B111
Block 2: Algebra 2, C112
Block 3: Algebra 2, C112
Block 4: Scheduled IEP and Parent Meetings
Contact Information:Catherine DanglerWest High School(267) 893-2500 X6098* (voicemail)email@example.com*The best way to contact me is by email. I do not have a direct line.