Virtual Back to School Night Information!
BLOCK 1 – Study Skills
BLOCK 2 – Applied Math - See Mr. Greg Wetzel
BLOCK 3 – Study SkillsWelcome to Mrs. Dangler's resource page. This page is designed to provide additional resources and support for students. If you can not find what you are looking for please contact me directly.
- Make sure to consistently record assignments, due dates, and other important information.
- Create a plan for breaking up long-term assignments and essays, and stick to your due dates.
- Keep you binder and your notes organized, and take the time to reorganize when necessary.
- Seek out additional information that connects with the concepts and topics studied in class.
- Create study tools and study frequently to prevent the need for cramming.
- Ask for help as soon as you feel lost.
For consistency, all Virtual Learning Resources can be found in the appropriate Canvas Course.
Class link contains all of the applications that you would need. To set up and access class link, click here.
2020-21 School Year
Block 1: Study Skills B111
Block 2: Applied Math C119
Block 3: Study Skills B111
Block 4: Planning and preparation period / scheduled meetings with students and parents
Contact Information:Catherine DanglerWest High School(267) 893-2500 X6098* (voicemail)firstname.lastname@example.org*The best way to contact me is by email. I do not have a direct line.