Mrs. LeylandTeacherAssistant Cross Country CoachSTART Team MemberDistance Learning Information
Daily Expectations for Students ·
- Attend our classroom meetings/email requests
- Check email/OneNote for our daily/weekly assignments. ·
- Complete and submit assignments by the due date
- Abide by CB Online Meeting Guidelines
- I will be available to parents and students each day from 12-1:00 (Monday and Wednesday for 2nd block and Tuesday and Thursday for 4th block). You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our classroom will be using email/OneNote as the primary mode of assigning and collecting work.
High School Schedule
Expectations for online learning tools
Welcome to CB East!
Hello Class!First and foremost, I hope you and your families are all doing well! This is new territory for all of us, so please don't feel overwhelmed or stressed with this style of learning. I promise we will get through it together! Please do not hesistate to reach out at anytime for questions, advice on courses, or a quick pep talk...I am here for you.Every day I will post an assignment for Study Skills and it will be in OneNote as well. I ask that you post your work on Onenote, but if you are unable to do so you may send it to me at the end of each week.Contact me at anytime with questions or concerns.Thank you,Mrs. LeylandEmail: email@example.com --this is the best way to reach me!Block 1--Plan
Block 2--Study Skills
Block 3--Global Relations
Block 4--Study Skills