Please visit Blackboard for all postings.email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout me:B.S. Slippery Rock University: Biology Major; Chemistry MinorM.Ed. Slippery Rock University: Secondary Education - Biology
- Bringing Animal Relief Club (B.A.R.C.) Co-Advisor (2012-present)
- Class of 2016 Advisor (2013-2016)
- Key Club Co-Advisor (2010-2013)
Scholarly Papers / Presentations:
- Layne, Jack R.; Leszczynski, Christine F (2008, October) Cold Hardiness and Postfreeze Metabolism in Caterpillars of Hypercompe scribonia (Arctiidae: Lepidoptera) , Entomological Society of America
- Leszczynski, Christine (2008, January 3). Effective of Prior Freeze Exposure on Cold Hardiness of Woolly Bear Caterpillars Presentation. The Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology Conference, San Antonio, Texas.