Mr. GleicherBiology and Chemistry TeacherACS ChemClub AdvisorCB South High School - Room C320267-893-3000 x6099Distance Learning Information and ScheduleAll Distance Learning activities will be done using Canvas as our "hub." The link on this page for "Distance Learning" links directly to Canvas.Schedule:
Expectations for Students:
- Block 1 AP Biology will meet on Teams every Monday and Wednesday from 9:30am-10:30am.
- Block 2 AP Biology will meet on Teams every Monday and Wednesday from 12:00pm-1:00pm.
- Block 4 AP Chemistry will meet on Teams every Tuesday and Thursday from 12:00pm-1:00pm.
- Titan Forum can check in on Mondays at 9am on Teams.
- Teams meeting links are available on each course's respective Canvas page, including Forum.
- Daily attendance at my Teams meetings.
- The link to those meetings can be found on the Canvas Discussions page for the class.
- Each day will have its own dedicated Discussion thread.
- Submission of all assignments by their posted due dates.
- Behavior consistent with that outlined in CB's Online Meeting Guidelines.
- Most times, I can be reached "live" during the schedule listed above (exceptions may apply).
- I can be reached at all times via email. Please allow 24 business hours for reply.
- The course will be using Canvas to provide daily instructions.
- Office Hours will be held through Microsoft Teams, available to every student through a Central Bucks Office 365 subscription and a free app available for phones.
- This site ("Schoolwires") will not be used other than as a front page.
Grading and Other Questions
- First, check the Canvas Discussion thread called: "Distance Learning Phase 2: How Does this All Work?"
- Contact me through Canvas or email as needed.