Brouda's Gateway to Globalization
Welcome to my class site. Here you will find links to our class Canvas site as well as course resources. Virtual Learning plans are available on my Canvas site.
Tips for Getting Started:
1) Bookmark www.launchpad.classlink.com/cbsd or set it as your homepage for easy access each day.
2) Classlink is a Single Sign-On (SSO) Portal that allows students and staff to seamlessly log into district programs and applications.
Election Day is November 3rd, 2020
Will you be 18 in time to vote?
DO THIS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE EVEN IF YOU HAVENT TURNED 18 YET
You need to register by October 19th
- You can register in person at the County Courthouse
- You can register online at: https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/Pages/VoterRegistrationApplication.aspx
- In person on November 3 – Polls open from 7AM to 8PM
Your registration card will tell you where your polling place is, but you can look that up online as well based on your home address. Follow the directions at this link: https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/pages/pollingplaceinfo.aspx
If you are voting for the first time, you will need ID – Your driver’s license or passport will suffice
- If you are voting by mail, you must request a ballot by October 27 but YOU SHOULD REQUEST A MAIL IN BALLOT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE so you can receive it and mail it back in AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
You ballot must be received by November 3rd to be counted. If you request your mail in ballot early and send it in soon after, you can avoid any delays and ensure your ballot will be counted.
For more general information about the election, use this site: