La Clase de Español
(Virtual Learning: Go to CANVAS in order to access all virtual learning information!)
Who am I?
You have found the website for Señorita Keeler. Above is a picture of my dog, Nina. She has been a wonderful student during distance learning. Please strive to be as excellent as she is, thank you.
A little bit about me:
- I was an exchange student during my junior year of high school in Argentina. I went to school there and learned Spanish while living with a host family.
- I completed my undergraduate degrees in Spanish and in Education at Bloomsburg University, and my master’s degree at Cabrini University for Education.
- I received a scholarship and did research in Mexico while studying at La Universidad Veracruzana in Xalapa, México in 2009.
- I began teaching in Central Bucks school district in 2012.
- I love to travel and have been to almost 20 countries.
Useful sites for practice and review:Listening Practice: www.spanishlistening.orgPRESENT TENSE: http://personal.colby.edu/~bknelson/SLC/present_tense.phpIndefinite expressions: http://www.123teachme.com/learn_spanish/quizzes_negation_2/#!/1
Subjunctive: http://personal.colby.edu/~bknelson/SLC/subj_pres.phpPreterite: Preterite verb practicePresent Progressive: http://www.spanishdict.com/topics/show/77