Weekly Expectations for Students
1. Attend our classroom check-in by going on to Teams and joining the meeting... just like we did for our Intro Meeting.
2. Check Canvas for our weekly assignments that will be posted by Monday morning.
3. Complete and submit assignments before our next live class meeting.
4. Abide by CB Online Meeting Guidelines, found here.
Weekly class will begin with an opportunity to "check-in" live to ask questions. I will start each class approximately 5 minutes early for people to chat, socialize, reconnect with classmates.
I will be available "Live" on Teams:
- Mon, Tues, & Thurs 9:00 - 9:25am
- Friday from at least 12:00 - 12:30pm.
You can always email me at any time. I check this regularly throughout the day, unless I'm teaching a class. I tend to reply prompty.
UPdate: Our classroom will be using Canvas as the primary mode of assigning and collecting work. I have transitioned away from Onenote because it was having difficulty syncing on a reliable basis and creating problems for students to submit work.
Live Team Mtgs:
Period 1 - Monday 9:30am
Period 2 - Monday 12:00pm
Period 3 - Tuesday 9:30am
Period 7 - Thursday 9:30am