MR. GLASER'S HOLICONG CHOIR WEBSITE(formerly known as The Monthly Robe)
Welcome to Mr. Glaser's website! Click the links to the left for important information and regular updates about the various choirs at Holicong and for info about choir class assignments.All virtual learning assignments, modules, etc. can be found in the 7th, 8th and 9th Grade Chorus courses on Canvas.If you are viewing this page from a phone, you need to click the arrow next to Mr. Glaser's name in order to access the specific pages for 7th grade chorus, 8th grade choir, Robe Choir, etc. Even on a computer, you need to click on the arrow next to each page to reveal the sub-pages that may exist beneath.*Important Announcements & Info:
This Week's Choir Schedule/Special Events:M 3/1 - NONET 3/2 - Freaky Friday practice 3-5W 3/3 - "Hybrid" Choir practices - attend in-person if you can, but still avail online
- THE FIRST "IN PERSON" Robe and H-Practices will take place this week on Wednesday. You can still participate virtually this week if you would like.
- Here's the link to Ms. Ambrosini's "Musical News" page where more detailed info about musical practices will be posted
Th 3/4 - Freaky Friday 3-5F 3/5 - Freaky Friday 3-5 (yes, we still have practice even though there is no school)Next Week's Choir Schedule/Special Events:M 3/8 - NONET 3/9 - Freaky Friday practice 3-5 (Virtual Broadway Cares Night online!!!)W 3/10 - Virtual Robe 3-3:45/Virtual H 3:45-4:30Th 3/11 - Freaky Friday 3-5F 3/12 - Freaky Friday 3-5S 3/13 - Freaking Friday Filming Day 2*Upcoming Performances/Special Events:T 3/9 - Central Bucks Broadway Cares Night - virtual performance (stay tuned for details)The rehearsal and performance schedule for all choral groups is updated regularly on Mr. Glaser's calendar page.Click here to download/print the Holicong Choir make up/excuse form if you need to miss a 7th, 8th or 9th Grade Choir after school rehearsal. Remember, you must inform Mr. Glaser prior to missing the rehearsal (unless you have a legitimate last minute emergency). It's best to email him or send a Remind message so there is a record of you communicating.**
- Be sure to fill out "symptom checker" found in your email on Wednesday before coming to school.
- Robe members, please report between 2:45-2:55 if you are coming in person.
- Bring your school laptop
- Robe Choir will end at 4PM and H-Factor will end at 5PM