Mr. Cochran - Health & PE
DISTANCE LEARNING INFORMATION
Daily Expectations for Students
- Go to Canvas: Find the dated module for distance learning
- Download my power point for recorded instruction
- Complete Health and PE assignment detailed on power point by the due date
- Abide by CB Online Meeting Guidelines, found here.
HEALTH AND PHYSICAL EDUCATION SCHEDULE
Please refer to your schedule for class time.
Office hours will be daily from 9:06-9:36
- Our classroom will be using Canvas as the primary mode of assigning and collecting work.
- On Canvas you will find directions about the distance learning
- 7th grade Canvas link:
- 8th grade Canvas link:
- 9th grade Canvas link:
- Attend our classroom check-in by attending our live Teams meeting. Access the link through Canvas
- Check Canvas for our daily/weekly assignments.
- Complete and submit asignments by the due dates.
- See Syllabus on canvas
- Our classroom will be using Canvas as the primary mode of assigning and collecting work and Teams as a virtual meeting place for live classes.
Method of Communication:
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello, Welcome to my Health and Physical Education Class Website.Physical Education Yearly Goal:My goal is to promote lifelong physical fitness for students. I will provide the tools that students need to become and maintain physically fit throughout their life beyond the doors of School. At the middle school level we believe in introducing many different activities and games with the hope that each individual will find an activity that they enjoy and want to continue to participate as they get older.Some of our indoor activities include:Weight trainingCooperative activities and group challenges such as the time bomb, hula hoop challenge, partner trust falls, rope swimg, human peg board, etcGroup games such as flickerball, coneball, team handball, gatorball, pinball, etc.Sports such as basketball, volleyball, pickleball, badmittonGroup Fitness: Yoga, Kick Boxing, Step aerobics, Zumba, Individualized FitnessDance: Ballroom, Hip Hop, swing, and circle/line dancingSome of our outdoor activiteis include:Aerobic Activity: walking, joggingSports: Pickle ball, Football, Softball, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Street Hockey, Frisbee Golf.Cooperative games: Capture the flag, Ultimate Frisbee, Tag Games, etc.My Health Goal:My Goal is to provide a braod spectrum of knowledge concerning important health issues for a middle school student.Some of the topics we cover are:Human Growth and DevelopmentDrugs and AlcoholPersonal SafetySocial and Emotional Wellness