- Morning Meeting "What dessert would you like to have today?" You can ask someone to help you write your ideas so it's easier to type if you'd like. Click the +, type your name, then your idea. You can add a comment to someone's thought if you'd like. When you are finished, click anywhere on the background. This is an optional activity.
- Lessons for today: Week of March 30 use this link for the math plans and specials list.
- Listen to Mill Creek staff members read you a story... new ones are added each day. Creeker Storytime
- virtual field trips is a link to access sites to explore a variety of things. There are sites posted for different activities, author visits, space, crafts, zoo demonstrations, lego challenges, the arts. The site is updated when we find new resources.
- Mrs. Brown is our student support counselor, please visit her page for wellness and kindness lessons. Mrs. Brown's Lessons
- Our school's Distance Learning site: Mill Creek
Previous lesson plans: