Boy do I miss YOU! I absolutely love seeing all of your posts on Seesaw. I can't wait to see all of your hard work in there. Keep working hard and know I'm thinking of every single one of you.
Distance Learning-Phase 2:
Here are a few things to know about the lessons before diving into your grade level:
- Student Choice: Select the activity you would like to participate in. There is a chart that is labeled "This" or "That". Choose from one of those columns or feel free to do both.
- Assignments & Reflections: My number one goal is to keep in touch with all of you and Seesaw is the perfect tool to do just that. So, moving forward, lessons will be posted in Seesaw. Once you complete the PE lesson, you will complete a quick reflection activity on Seesaw. They are super fun!
- Questions: Feel free to reach out with any questions or to just say "hi". Below you will find my office hours. These are official hours where I will be able to respond quickly to any questions you may have, but please do not hesitate in reaching out at any time. I'm here to support you. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is my teaching schedule at Groveland to remind families of which day PE is held. I know you are all juggling a lot right now, so if you decide to complete your PE lesson on a different day, go for it!!!
Keep in touch and take care,
Weekly Expectations for Students:
- Find your class on the schedule above.
- Sign in using Clever: instructions here
- Check Seesaw for our weekly assignments.
- Complete and submit assignments by the due date.
- Abide by CB Online Meeting Guidelines, found here.