5Isaacsohn Daily Lesson Schedule
April 8, 2020
PLEASE MARK YOUR ATTENDANCE UNDER THE HOMEROOM TEAM
*See bottom of page for assignments
8-8:30 am Office hrs. (30 mins optional)
8:30-9 am SSR
9-10 am (Math 60 mins)
PLEASE SEE YOUR TEAMS MATH PAGE FOR ASSIGNMENT FROM YOUR MATH TEACHER
10-10:30 am GoNoodle/Snack/Office hrs. (30 mins optional)
10:30-10:50- Art (20 mins.)
10:50-11- Wellness Wednesday (10 mins)
Go outside and just sit in the sunshine😊 Take big deep breaths for 10 mins.
11-12- Reading/Language Arts (60 mins and/or may finish for SSR tomorrow)
- Log onto Teams, click teams on the left side, choose Reading
- Hoot Teacher Read Aloud Chapters 10 with mini lesson
- Hoot Independent Reading Chapters 11 & 12
- Complete Chapters 10-12 Hoot Activities in your at home Hoot Packet-Pg. 16 (Dictionary detective), page 17 (Vocab Study), pg. 18 (Understanding the Story) PLEASE DO NOT TURN THESE IN!!
- Complete and turn in Hoot Chapter Summary, Opinion and Prediction page in Teams Reading
12-12:20-Technology/Flex (20 mins)
- Finish Hoot Work or
Typing Agent (Log on through Clever app)
What assignments were due yesterday?
- NewsELA article (login through) thru Clever
What’s the Difference between Weather and Climate?
Activities: Author’s Purpose Writing prompt, Quiz
- NewsELA paired text article
What are the different climate types?
Complete all Lesson Spark activities (3-2-1 bridge)
through Teams Reading Assignments
What assignments are due today?
- 5I Math- Complete worksheets at home (no turn in required) and complete Microsoft forms practice problems (to be turned in)
- Hoot Chapter 9 Read Aloud w Mr. I, Read Chs. 10-12 independently and fill out packet pgs. 16-18 but DO NOT TURN THESE IN
- Complete the Chapter Summary, Readers Response and Prediction sheet in Teams Reading