Mrs. McManus' 6th grade class page
Welcome to 6th Grade!
Here are the supplies you will need for a great year!
1. Colored pencils
2. Folders (6) – double pocket plastic folders with fasteners -1 red -1 yellow -1 green -1 blue -2 your choice!
3. Pencils and Erasers
5. Tissues (3 boxes, please), Baby wipes (1 box), and hand sanitizer (1 with a pump)
6. Students in ALL MATH CLASSES will also need a 1-inch 3 ring binder for Math as well as a large separate notebook or loose-leaf paper for notes.
7. Dry-Erase markers for whiteboards and an eraser
8. 1 Writer’s Notebook (your choice—full size)
9. 1 one-subject notebooks (spiral or composition)
11. glue sticks
12. soft pencil case
13. 3X3 Post-it notes
14. Black sharpie marker
Subscriptions to Junior Scholastic Magazine & an Assignment Book have been ordered for each student. The cost will be $15.00 and is due by September 6th. Checks can be made payable to the Pine Run School Store. This magazine supports the curriculum and will be used to instruct non-fiction reading throughout the year.
We look forward to an exciting year together! Have a great summer!
The 6th Grade Team