Welcome to 5th Grade!
Dear Students and Parents,
Welcome to fifth grade! It is my sincere hope that this letter finds you well!
Please note that the following items are optional but recommended. The Home and School Association will purchase assignment books and a subscription to the Time for Kids magazine for each child. We thank the Home and School Association for their continued support! Please remember these items are to be brought in when we are in the building.
- Reusable water bottle
- Hand sanitizer (for yourself)
- Face covering (mask- optional)
- Pencils and erasers (keep some at home for the rest of the year)
- Personal handheld pencil sharpener
- Zippered pencil case to hold erasers and pre-sharpened pencils
- Either 5 individual notebooks or 1 large 5-section notebook (for reading, writing, math, science and social studies)
- 1 box of tissues
- As of now our Back to School Night is Tuesday, September 14th at 5:45. As most things, this may change based on circumstances.
Home and school communication is very important to me. If we communicate well, work together, and keep everything in perspective, I know that we can make the most of what we have been given. I am here for you and I hope you feel the same.
Enjoy as many of the little moments as you can along the way!