Welcome to the Class of 2023!
Back Row (L-R): Mrs. Lori Bagnick (A-K); Mrs. Helen Sclama Zaleski; Mrs. Lisa Corr (L-Z)
Front Row (L-R): Mrs. Marci Banks, Ms. Victoria Bremer, Ms. Carina Barreiro
House Team for Class of 2023:
Mrs. Lori Bagnick, Counselor (A-K): Lbagnick@cbsd.org
Mrs. Lisa Corr, Counselor (L-Z): Lcorr@cbsd.org
In this section, we will announce and then post any presentations we make to students and parents throughout the years.
- The Basics of the College Application Process Presented May 23, 2022
- 2022 Central Bucks College Panel
- On April 20th, eight universities shared information, advice, and admission strategies with our Junior families. The video recording was posted to students' Canvas accounts.
- Here is the Power Point with the list of questions/topics covered by the panelists' discussion.
- Winter Info Session - Winter 2022 (live) Presented Feb 2, 2022.
- Video recording of meeting
- content starts about 3.0 minutes in
- From 3.0 minutes - 30 minutes, we review Testing and Program Planning
- From 30.0 minute mark until 46 minute mark, the video (Success in the New Economy) did not project. Please use link below to watch that from You Tube!)
- Start back up at 46 minute mark, where we discuss How to Research your Future Pathway-- whether it's college, employment or military. If college, we detail the steps you should be taking this spring/summer to narrow down your college list and get ready for applications in the fall.
- Content ends at 1:05. Some Q&A until 1:11 mark.
- Sorry for all the technical issues :)
- Power Point Presentation (.pdf with links)
- Link to Dr. Kevin Flemming's "Success in the New Economy"
- Video recording of meeting
- Program Planning Review, 1/14/22 during Advisory
To view the presentation given to students during Advisory on 1/14/22, go to the Program Planning Page, and click on the video link or the power point link under 11th grade resources.
- Junior Info Session - Fall, 2021 (live) presented 9.29.21): Topics included the Junior Year timeline, Planning for Next steps, College Admission Testing, and Suggestions for a successful Junior year.
- Sophomore Info Session (virtual) (presented 4.28.21): This presentation reviews the Timeline for Junior year, College Admission testing (PSAT, SAT, ACT), and Planning for After Graduation (what options are there, and how to research them).
- Sophomore Program Planning Overview (presented 1/12/21 and 1/14/21): This presentation reviewes information Sophomores need to select courses for their Junior Year, including the timeline, instructions for entering courses into the Registration Portal, and a review of courses and credits.
- Virtual Sophomore Info Session, 10/29/20. Topics: House System; Communication with Students and Parents; Tips for Academic Success; Personal and Emotional wellness; Resources available to students and families; Q&A. Click here for Presentation (.pdf).