This class will give you the opportunity to:
- Enhance your knowledge of the SAT/ACT
- You will have the opportunity to take Pre-Tests generated by the makers of the SAT.
- You will learn tricks to help you take the test. Test taking tips are essential to earning a good grade on the SAT/ACT.
- You will learn how the SAT/ACT is divided and the types of questions asked.
- Enhance your vocabulary through study of word parts.
- We will have notes every week on word parts
- You will learn the common prefixes, roots, and suffixes in order to help you read/write at a higher level
- You will compile your own weekly word lists to help enhance your vocabulary
- Enhance your grammar knowledge.
- You will learn the most common grammar mistakes found on the SAT/ACT.
- You will learn tricks to help spot the common errors.
- Enhance your essay writing skills.
- You will learn how to write an effective essay based on questions generated by the makers of the SAT/ACT
Contact Info: Please feel free to contact me at any time concerning work or assignments. I am available before or after school if extra help is needed. If you need to get in touch outside of school my email is: firstname.lastname@example.org