Bus 400am Tohickon will be replaced with Bus 438. It will be 30 minutes late.
Bus 421pm East/Holicong will be replaced with Bus 368. It will be 40 minutes late.
Bus 415pm West/Lenape will be replaced with Bus 394. It will be 40 minutes late.
Bus 420pm Butler will be replaced with Bus 448. It will be 20 minutes late.
Bus 48pm Kutz will be replaced with Bus 120. It will be 35 minutes late.
Directions to add an icon for quick access via mobile phone:
For iPhone and iPad users:
1. Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad. 2. Navigate to https://www.cbsd.org/Page/65219
3. Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
4. Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen. (If you don't see the action, scroll to the bottom and tap Edit Actions, then tap Add next to the Add to Home Screen action. After that, you'll be able to select it from the Share Sheet.)
5. Type a name for your site link. This will be the title that appears beneath its icon on your home screen.
6. Tap Add in the top-right corner of the screen. Your new "web app" will appear in the next available space on your device's home screen. To move it like you would any other app, tap and hold its icon, then tap Edit Home Screen, and you'll be able to drag it to your desired location. When you've placed it where you want it, tap Done.
For Android users:
1. Launch “Chrome” app. 2. Open https://www.cbsd.org/Page/65219
3. Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to home screen.
4. You'll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.