Astronomy Fall 2020
Mr. Walsh: firstname.lastname@example.orgLogin here first to access all student tools: https://launchpad.classlink.com/cbsd
Daily Expectations for Students
· Attend our classroom check-in by Microsoft Teams
· Check OneNote for our daily/weekly assignments.
· Complete and submit assignments by the due date. I will let you know the due date on our Teams meeting and posted on OneNote
· Abide by CB Online Meeting Guidelines, found here.
Our classroom will be using OneNote as the primary mode of assigning and collecting work.The instructions below should help answer your questions and guide you where to go to access work to be done while at home.
All courses can be accessed through Microsoft OneNote. Once students log on to Onenote they will see the course of study and current units. From there the student should follow the instructions below.
Where should I initially go to find the day’s instruction and work?
If you can't access daily lesson plans for this course please click email here: email@example.com
- At the top of the current unit that we are working on (Population Energy), you will see a modified version "Distance Learning" under the usual daily agenda by date. There will be instructions for each assignment in more detail.