COVID-19 Athletic Health and Safety Plan
Most recent updates from the athletic director:
This plan was prepared to adhere to the guidelines set forth by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for the safe return to interscholastic athletics at all academic levels during the COVID-19 pandemic. It was developed considering resources and procedures provided by the Pennsylvania Department of Health, the Pennsylvania Department of Education, the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA), and the Bucks County Department of Health. (Other resources noted in the plan document.)
This document is intended to provide guidance for members of the Central Bucks School District Athletic Department during the COVID-19 Pandemic. This guidance (as well as dates and other recommendations contained herein) may be updated as more public health data and other information is made available by state and local officials, in addition to any guidance from NFHS or the PIAA. This document addresses the procedures athletic programs and teams must follow to limit the spread of COVID-19 to the extent they are permitted to conduct in-person operations. Any update to this document will be provided as approved by Central Bucks School District administration.
Board approved 6/23/20, most recent updates approved 3/9/21. Subject to change or revision as more public health data and other information is made available by state and local officials, in addition to any guidance from NFHS or the PIAA.
- DOWNLOAD MARCH 11 LETTER TO SPRING SPORTS ATHLETES REGARDING UPDATES TO THE ATHLETIC HEALTH AND SAFETY PLAN
- DOWNLOAD JANUARY 6 LETTER TO WINTER SPORTS ATHLETES REGARDING SPECTATORS
- DOWNLOAD JANUARY 4 LETTER TO WINTER SPORTS ATHLETES REGARDING REVISED MASKING ORDER
- DOWNLOAD DECEMBER 11 LETTER TO WINTER SPORTS ATHLETES REGARDING PAUSE TO THE SEASON
- DOWNLOAD DECEMBER 4 LETTER TO WINTER SPORTS ATHLETES REGARDING REVISED MASKING ORDER FROM PA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH (Mask Waiver)
- DOWNLOAD NOVEMBER 20 LETTER TO WINTER SPORTS ATHLETES REGARDING SOL SEASON DELAY
- DOWNLOAD NOVEMBER 19 LETTER TO WINTER SPORTS ATHLETES REGARDING REVISED MASKING ORDER FROM PA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH