Wednesday, June 10, 2020
1. Go to the Seesaw Morning Message activity.
2. Listen and follow along with the morning message.
3. Answer the daily question.
1. Go to the Seeaw Ending Diagraphs activity.
2. Practice using ending diagraphs.
1. Go to the Seesaw Bad Seed activity.
2. Listen to the story.
3. Write how you can be a good seed and a bad seed.
1. Go to the Seesaw Summer Dreams activity.
2. Write about what you want to do this summer.
3. Record your writing.
- June 10 Math Lesson:
- Follow the directions carefully to complete this lesson and activities to go with it. This is multi-paged. Please complete the pages at your own pace. Take breaks if necessary!
- It is important that the independent practice section is complete. You may NOT skip this part of the lesson, as this is how I am assessing student understanding.
- Fact Fluency – practice your addition facts using a means of your choice. (Freckle, Pet Bingo, paper and pencil, flashcards, etc.)
- No lessons on Mondays or Wednesdays