Tuesday, May 26, 2020
- Today's Check-in is in TEAMS - Check your email for the link!
- Remember to check ALL of your teachers' websites before starting in on your work for the day!
- Your special for today is QUEST. Go to Mr. Controy's website for your assignment. Lin kis in "Distance Learning Resources" and then "Other Teacher Websites".
RELA: (Reading and Writing)
- Task #1: DARE Essay - Final Draft due Thursday.
- Check your email for a link for our conference. It will be today.
- Task #2: Read Independently for 30 minutes.
PRE-ALGEBRA: No work for today. Check back tomorrow.
- Essential Questions: How do glaciers shape the land?
- Time: About 40 minutes
- Today's Assignment:
- Log into our Science TEAMS page.
- Go to the assignment for today - It's called "May 26, 2020 - Lesson 13: Glaciers Shape the Land".
- Open the Word document.
- There is a link for the PowerPoint in the Word document.
- Watch the PowerPoint and the video embedded in it. Make sure you are in "slideshow mode" so you can hear my voice.
- Answer the questions and submit in TEAMS.