DL 2 Law- Juvenile Justice
Topics: Overview of the Juvenile Justice System and how it differs from the Adult
system and why.
Materials: Text Book, Power Point, and Juvenile System Worksheet.
Objectives: To Understand the foundations of the Juvenile Justice System
- Attend Teams Meeting at 9:30
- Review and discuss the Juvenile Justice System and how it differs from the Adult Criminal System
- Complete the Ch. 16 guided reading activity and related problems in the text book
- Discuss the DL grading system and emphasize the importance of submitting work and getting past due assignments turned in.
- Juvenile Justice Ch. 16 Guided Reading and related Problems worksheet
- Also this week- Supreme Court Case Law and Incarceration in America activities both due.
- Make sure you submitted your Notorious Cases Project.
- Check IC to make sure that you take care of any other missing assignments.