Thursday, May 14, 2020
Happy Thursday, everyone!
- Today's Check-in is in Padlet. Follow the steps below.
1. Go to Padlet with this link
2. Post a reaction to the question - What is your favorite emoji? Why? (Disclaimer: Remember that this is for school, so please make it appropriate.)
3. If you have trouble or would rather not post in Padlet, email me instead.
- Remember to check ALL of your teachers' websites before starting in on your work for the day!
- Your special for today is Gym. Go to Mr. Durie's website for your assignment. Lin kis in "Distance Learning Resources" and then "Other Teacher Websites".
RELA: (Reading and Writing)
- Task #1: DARE Essay Research
- Go to TEAMS. You will have an assignment in our CUNNINGHAM HOMEROOM -06 TEAM. The assignment is called "DARE ESSAY: Subtopic 3 Research".
- You might have to go to "completed" to find your research chart for your essay.
- Read my feedback from your research for Subtopic 1 and 2.
- You might have to "undo turn in" before you start to edit your document.
- Add to your research for Subtopic 1 and 2.
- Resarch subtopic 3 for your DARE essay.
- "Turn in again" in TEAMS or email your research sheet to me.
- Task #2: Read Independently for 30 minutes
PRE-ALGEBRA: No work for today. Check back on Monday.
- Essential Questions: How does moving water shape the land?
- Time: About 40 minutes
- Today's Assignment:
- Log into our Science TEAMS page.
- Open today's assignment - "Lesson 10: Moving Water Shapes the Land".
- Watch the PowerPoint (make sure you are in "slideshow mode" so you can hear my voice and watch the videos - there are 2 today).
- Answer the questions DIRECTLY in the document. Use a different colored font.
- Submit in TEAMS.