QUEST Weeks of May 4 and May 11 - May the Fourth be with you!
Please be sure to post activities and www.code.org work on Seesaw!
1. SELECT your activity: Choice Board or Code.org
2. APPLY the 4 Cs, including collaborating on an activity with a sibling or other household member.
3. SHARE your work with the Student Template in Seesaw.
4. Choose an activity from the board each week. Remember to explain what you created and give information about the challenges and work you did when you submit.
5. I will have this Activity Board posted for 2 weeks. If you get the chance, complete 3 activities in the next two weeks to connect your own QUEST Tic-Tac-Toe! Note: Many of these activities will take more than 20 minutes. It’s okay if you don’t finish in one sitting. I would love to see whatever you finished. If you would like to return to the activity this week or next week, you can click on instead of . so that I can see how far you got this week.
* Hello 6th Graders - as a special option this week for QUEST, you may create the room design we were working on in QUEST use Minecraft at home. Think about the room, furniture, and style your group already planned. If you build your room model in Minecraft, please save several pictures and upload them to Seesaw using the activity template so I can keep track of your QUEST progress and activities. Have fun! *