Thursday, May 7, 2020
Happy Thursday, everyone!
- Today's Check-in is in Padlet. Follow the steps below.
1. Go to Padlet with this link.
2. Post a reaction to the question - Tell us something we don't know about you.
3. If you have trouble or would rather not post in Padlet, email me instead.
- Remember to check ALL of your teachers' websites before starting in on your work for the day!
- Your special for today is Gym. Go to Mr. Durie's website for your assignment. Lin kis in "Distance Learning Resources" and then "Other Teacher Websites".
RELA: (Reading and Writing)
- Task #1: DARE Essay Research
- Go to our Cunningham Homeroom - 06 TEAM.
- Go to "Assignments".
- You might have to click on "completed" to find your Word document. Your assignment for today will be there. Click on it.
- Read the feedback for your subtopics.
- Research information for Subtopic #1. You should have a mixture of personal experiences and information. Remember: This is your research, not necessarily your supporting details. You will use your research to formulate your supporting details.
- Use the PowerPoint from Tuesday with all of Mr. Waldron's information.
- Use personal experience.
- Look up information using Google that will support your subtopic.
- Click "Turn in again" in the upper right-hand corner of the screen when you are finished with Subtopic #1 research. See picture below.
- Task #2: Read Independently for 30 minutes
PRE-ALGEBRA: No work for today. Check back on Monday.
- Essential Questions: What is river? How are a river and stream different and alike? What are the parts of a river/stream?
- Time: About 40 minutes
- Today's Assignment:
- Log into our Science TEAMS page.
- Open today's assignment - "Lesson 8: Rivers and Streams".
- Work through the document - Read the passages, examine the diagrams, watch the videos, and answer the questions.
- Answer the questions DIRECTLY in the document. Use a different colored font.
- Submit in TEAMS.