Tuesday, May 5, 2020
- Today's Check-in is in FlipGrid. Follow the steps below.
1. Watch the morning announcement video from yesterday (link is in Flipgrid or an email I sent you last night).
2. Go to Flip Grid with this link.
3. Post a reaction to the video or an idea you have for our announcement team.
4. If you have trouble or would rather not video in Flipgrid, watch the announcements and email me instead.
- Remember to check ALL of your teachers' websites before starting in on your work for the day!
- Your special for today is QUEST. Go to Mr. Controy's website for your assignment. Lin kis in "Distance Learning Resources" and then "Other Teacher Websites".
RELA: (Reading and Writing)
- Task #1: DARE Essay
- Go to TEAMS. You will have an assignment in our CUNNINGHAM HOMEROOM -06 TEAM. The assignment is called "DARE ESSAY".
- Watch the PowerPoint (Mr. Waldron's voice and a video by Officer Mokriski).
- Name your three subtopics in the Word Document in TEAMS and submit through TEAMS. No research for today - Just list your 3 subtopics (1 is already done for you).
- Task #2: Read Independently for 30 minutes.
PRE-ALGEBRA: No work for today. Check back tomorrow.
- Essential Questions: What is a wetland? Why are wetlands vital to the health of a watershed?
- Time: About 40 minutes
- Today's Assignment:
- Log into our Science TEAMS page.
- Go to the assignment for today - It's called "May 5, 2020 - Lesson 7: Wetlands".
- Open the Word document.
- There is a link for the PowerPoint in the Word document.
- Watch the PowerPoint and the videos embedded in it. Make sure you are in "slideshow mode" so you can hear my voice.
- Answer the questions and submit in TEAMS.