Daily Expectations for Students
-Topic this week: Renaissance Government and Literature
-Attend our classroom check-in by referring to your class time and day. Please use the attached photo for your reference.
· -Check Canvas for our daily/weekly assignments.
· -Complete and submit assignments by the due date.
· -Abide by CB Online Meeting Guidelines, found here.
I will be available for students during my office hours listed on the graphic above depending on your class period with me. Additionally, I will be available Thursdays from 12-1 pm. Parents, send me an email if you need anything!
Our classroom will be using Canvas as the primary mode of assigning and collecting work.
Here is the link to my Canvas account: https://cbsd.instructure.com/courses/35759
- If needed: Instructions for how to get to the TCI textbook
- Go under your Office 365 account waffle
- Find Clever (the blue C in a box)
- Click log in with active directory
- Click TCI
- Click the Modern World Book, NOT THE ANCIENT WORLD ONE