These requirements are mandated by the State of Pennsylvania for new Students
The following Immunizations are required for all new students.
If your child's immunization record is incomplete when you register, it must be completed by the 5th day of the new school year.
If you register your child during the course of the school year, the immunization record must be completed within 30 days of your child starting school.
If the mandate is not completed within those time frames, your child will be excluded from school untill the vaccines are given.
You will be notified if your child is missing any vaccines prior to school starting.
Please contact me if you have any difficulty obtaining the required vaccines.
Children in ALL grades (K-12) need the
following immunizations for attendance:
- 4 doses of tetanus, diphtheria and acellular pertussis (1 dose on or after 4th birthday) (DTaP)
- 4 doses of polio (4th dose on or after 4th birthday and at least 6 months after previous dose given) (IPV)
- 2 doses of measles, mumps and rubella (MMR)
- 3 doses of hepatitis B (Hep B)-properly spaced
- 2 doses of varicella or evidence of immunity (chickenpox)
Additionally a Physical Exam Report and Dental Exam report is required for all new students by October 15 of their first year in CB.
These reports must be dated within one year of school starting.
You may use the forms listed below or we will accept your doctor's or dentist's own form