Monday 4/6/20 Tasks (Please don’t exceed 180 minutes of work!)
In order to click on the links posted on this document, click on view original, located at the bottom, and the links should work. Anything blue is a link.
Click here to access Seesaw and other apps: myapps.microsoft.com
Today I would like you to familiarize yourself with some of our learning tools for the week.
Class Meeting “Mindful Monday” (15 Minutes)
Mindful Monday GoNoodle App "Surfer Dude" or click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCeJW2721i4
Math (60 Minutes)
- There will be no new Math lesson today. New learning will begin Wednesday. Use this time to finish up incomplete assignments from Phase 1 of Distance Learning. These assignments can be found on my website or in your Seesaw Activities: MacNeill Website
- Fact practice should take place daily (15 minutes). Please click here for Freckle Math fact practice and use our class code: macnez https://student.freckle.com/#assignments/fact-practice/143428606/session
Reading (30 Minutes)
- Message from Ryan and Craig
- Continue reading on your own using one of these fun websites:
Practice NEW Tricky Skill (40 Minutes)
- Seesaw Activity called “Monday – Practice Clicking on Links”
- *New Tricky Skill* You will practice clicking on links in Seesaw! You will practice clicking on the “View Instructions” at the top of each page. You will practice clicking on the picture of the slide, then you will click on “View Original.”
- Have fun and try your best!
Specials (20 minutes) Click on the links for our specials each day!
Monday – Music with Mr. Weir: https://www.cbsd.org/wweir
Tuesday – Quest with Mr. Controy: https://www.cbsd.org/acontroy
Wednesday – Library with Mrs. Smith: https://www.cbsd.org/domain/269
Thursday – Gym with Mr. Durie: https://www.cbsd.org/adurie
Friday – Art with Mr. West: https://www.cbsd.org/Domain/3241