- Attend our classroom check-in by joining the live Teams meeting on Monday and Thursday mornings at 9:45 a.m. (if unable to attend live, watch the video)
- Check Seesaw for daily assignments for Reading, Writing, and Math
- Complete and submit assignments by the due date and reach out via email if there is a due date problem.
- Abide by CB Online Meeting Guidelines, found here.
- I will be available to parents and students each day from 10:00-10:30 a.m. and 2:30-3:00 p.m. You can reach me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Seesaw.
- Our classroom will be using Seesaw as the primary mode of assigning and collecting work.
- We will be using Teams for classroom check-in’s and communication
- Please check out Distance Learning Page Links and Resources to access important links, directions, resources, and other information.