Important Information: Phase 2 Distance Learning
- To view a printable and/or clearer view of our class schedule pictured above click here: Phase 2: Distance Learning Schedule
- The Phase 2: Distance Learning Schedule will be posted in Teams on the Halpin Homeroom page in the Files tab.
- A weekly schedule with an overview of what the students will complete for each subject will be posted in Seesaw and in Teams on the Halpin Homeroom Team page by Sunday.
Daily Expectations for Students:
- Attend our Live TEAMS Meeting OR view prerecorded TEAMS Meeting for Morning Check-Ins (Monday and Thursday)
- Respond to Seesaw OR Flipgrid for Morning Check-Ins (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Check your TEAMS pages (Math, Reading, Writing, Social Studies, Science) for daily and weekly assignments
- Complete and submit assignments on time
- Abide by CB TEAMS Call guidelines/etiquette by clicking here.
Daily Office Hours:
- Office Hours will be Monday through Thursday from 11:30-12:00 PM and 2:00-2:30 PM
- At this time, I am available for immediate help
- Contact me by: e-mail, Teams chat, or a scheduled Teams video call
The students can access all necessary websites and platforms through their Office 365 account. Our class will be using Teams for the majority of instruction and assignments. Seesaw will still be used for morning check-ins, some assignments, and for Specials. Flipgrid will be used for morning check-ins.
Throughout Phase 2, the students may need to access the following sites, which can all be accessed through Office 365 and Clever.
- Ed: Your Friend in Learning (Math)
- XtraMath (Daily Fact Fluency Practice-Mrs. Halpin's Class ONLY)
- TCI (Social Studies)
- Typing Agent (Writing).
View the resource links below, as needed:
- How to access Office 365, Microsoft apps, Clever, and other school apps
- How to access a TEAMS video call
- Parent video: How to help your child access their TEAMS page
- How to locate a TEAMS assignment
- Expectations for Students Using Teams
*Note: Students who have Mrs. Schlotter for Accelerated Math will see all of their classwork in their Math Teams page.