*Continue reading and finishing practicing sight words
Grade 2, Day 11 Math
Overview: Time and Money
Estimated Time: Approximately 30 minutes
Things to know:
1. Sit with mom, dad, grandparent or guardian, or your brother or sister to practice the activities for the day.
2. If you do not have the supplied worksheets or access to any of the worksheets, it is fine to create your own based off the supplied worksheets.
3. More specific directions are provided on each sheet/activity that goes along with these lessons. I will send these sheets through email or SeeSaw.
Explanation: You will practice telling time to the hour and half hour. You will identify coins.
Tasks: 1. Watch this video: https://watchkin.com/1c77dfab1d
2. Fill in the blanks with the correct time to the hour.
3. Telling time to the half-hour. Match the clock to the correct time.
4. Telling time to the half-hour. Write the correct time shown on an analog clock.
5. Telling time to the hour and half-hour using digital clocks.
6. You will identify coins.
Extra: Only do this activity if you want more practice.
7. Telling time to the hour and half-hour. Write the digital time shown on the analog clock.
8. Count the coins to tell the amount. Count the coins and write the amount using dollar and cents notation.
How is this assignment turned in to the teacher: Return in Distance Folder
Estimated Time: 20 minutes
Overview: Where I Live
Assignment: Review your address, country, continent, and planet. Make a map of your home and state.
Things to Know:
1. You do not need your Science/Social Studies packet.
2. This worksheet was emailed to you by your teacher.
1. Complete the “Where I Live” worksheet.
2. Remember to include a map of your home and state. It can be a quick sketch. The space is not that big for tons of details.
3. Make sure your work is neat.
How this assignment can be turned in to the teacher: All assignments will be collected when students return to school. Keep your work in your “Distance Learning” folder until that time.
Online Resources (Optional): Brainpop Jr. or World Book Online to research more about your state, country, or planet.