Phase 2 Distance Learning
Welcome to our Phase 2 Distance Learning page. Below I have outlined important information regarding this new phase of learning. During this phase, different learning opportunities will be provided, including the following:
- Direct Instruction for 15 minutes 2x per week individually
- Synchronous instruction daily that will relate to Individualized Education Plan goals and objectives
- Asynchronous instruction daily that will focus on reading, math, and daily living skills
- Pre-recorded instructional lessons at least 2x per week
- Co-teaching cooking lesson each week
- Daily morning focus at 9am
I will be providing a suggested daily visual schedule for your child, which you will be able to access in their OneNote.
*Please note that there is flexibility within your daily schedule. The specific Teams meeting times will be during direct instruction time, daily morning focus, and the weekly co-taught cooking lesson.
Please click on the link below for a tutorial on how to locate all of the information within your child's OneNote.
Below you will find your child’s Phase 2 Expectations and Tools:
Daily Expectations for Students
·Attend our classroom check-in by attending Daily Focus each morning at 9am. Also, be available during your direct instruction time slot and our weekly co-taught group speech session on Tuesdays starting April 14th from 12pm-12:30pm. Team meetings will be sent out prior to these sessions, so that you can join the calls needed.
·Check OneNote for our daily/weekly assignments.
· Complete assigned work provided on OneNote.
· Abide by CB Online Meeting Guidelines, found here.
I will be available to parents and students during direct instruction time. I will also be available to answer daily email questions. You can reach me by email at email@example.com.
Our classroom will be using OneNote, Flipgrid, and Teams as the primary mode of assigning and collecting work.
*CBSD's Special Education Distance Learning Supports for Parents
*Phase 2 Distance Learning Guide for Parents
*Office 365 Directions
*Microsoft Teams-Related Social Story
*Learning at Home Social Story
Suggested Schedule Information:
*9am- Daily Morning Focus
*9:30-10:30; 12:00-1:00- Synchronous Learning
*10:30-12:00; 1:00-2:00- Asynchronous Learning