PHASE TWO DISTANCE LEARNING
STARTING APRIL 6, 2020
All lesson videos will be pre-recorded and posted on Seeesaw. The schedule below is a suggested schedule for those families who want more structure to their day. However, lessons and assignments can be completed at any point during the day. Do what works for your family. Students should plan on spending approximately 3 hours each day completing activities for distance learning.
All students should check their homeroom teacher's website for morning meeting/attendance, specials and other subject area that they have with that teacher.
My office hours are from 10-10:30 and from 1-1:30. This means that I am available to answer questions and even support students via Teams. Please contact me during these times. You can email me to schedule meetings in advance.
- Seesaw Please see the QR code and or username and password that I sent. I can send it again, just email me!
- BrainPOP Jr. username: gayman password: gayman, or through Clever
- Bookflix and Watch & Learn Library (no library card needed)! Login info below: Username: Learning20 Password: Clifford
- Kids a-z.com:I sent you all login information. Email me if you forget! Check it out and see what books I have assigned!
- Freckle: Oh that little piggy is a lot of fun! Head on over to see what ELA and math challenges that I have assigned you! Password: MCGOUK Enter the student's first name and last initial. Ex. Joanne M
- Epic! CLASS CODE: nep4034