This week’s Distance Learning activities are limited to math and special. Please use the remainder of the time to catch up on activities posted during the previous two weeks (reading bingo, animal research paragraph, Scholastic Resources, daily fluency practice etc.). Elementary teachers will be conducting conferences and planning new learning for next week’s launch of Phase 2 of the CB Distance Learning Plan.
Gayman Distance Learning page: https://www.cbsd.org/Page/47791
Today is Wednesday, April 1. Our special for today is Library. Please check Gayman’s Distance Learning Page for specific activities.
Grade 2, Day 10 Math: Computation and Connections
Things to know:
1. If you do not have the supplied worksheets or access to any of the worksheets, it is fine to create your own based off the supplied worksheets.
2. More specific directions are provided on each sheet/activity that goes along with these lessons. I will send these sheets through email.
Overview: Computation and Connections
Explanation: Using what you do in Computation and Connections in calendar, you will review skills and concepts in adding, subtracting, and skip counting.
1. Find 5 ways to get to 50 using addition, subtraction, or skip counting.
2. Find 5 ways to get to 100 using addition, subtraction, or skip counting.
3. Find 5 ways to solve for 250 using addition, subtraction, or skip counting.
4. Fill in the missing numbers on a 100 chart by skip counting and looking for number patterns.
Only do this activity if you want more practice.
1. Fill in the missing number grid puzzles using your knowledge of skip counting and adding and subtracting on a number grid.
2. Play a number grid game. All directions will be attached to the game when I send it to you through email.