* Continue with finishing up reading and writing activities.
Grade 2, Day 9 Math: Shapes and Patterns
Estimated Time for Activities: Approximately 30 minutes
Things to know:
1. If you do not have the supplied worksheets or access to any of the worksheets, it is fine to create your own based off the supplied worksheets.
2. More specific directions are provided on each sheet/activity that goes along with these lessons. I will send these sheets through email.
Online Resource- Seesaw
Overview: Shapes and Patterns
Explanation: Practice flat and solid shapes.
1. Identify, name, and color given shapes.
2. Match each shape with its name.
3. Draw lines on shapes to show smaller shapes inside.
4. Use clues to find and name shapes.
Extra: Only do this activity if you want more practice.
Solid Shapes and Extending Shape Patterns:
5. Write the number of solid shapes found in a model.
6. Continue to extend a shape pattern.
How is this assignment turned in to the teacher: Return in Distance Learning Folder
Social Studies/ Science - 20 minutes
Overview: Compare and contrast your life to the life of a Lenape Native American
Assignment: Your Life and the Lenape!
Draw the difference between your life and one of the Lenape’s
Then find another Native American group and compare their lifestyle to both yours and the Lenape’s.
Discuss with your family the differences
Online Resources: BrainPOP Jr. for Iroquois, Pueblo, and Cherokee