Day 11 - April 2, 2020
Overview: MATH Packet Week 3 - complete - - Review and Real-World Word Problems
Estimated Time: Approximately 30 minutes
Explanation: Today you will review the topics that were address over the past few days and create 6 word problems to go along with these topics.
Things to know:
· You may go back and reference any of the lesson plans from previous days. · Please visit https://www.cbsd.org/Page/1511 to access tutorial videos related to accessing online Math in Focus resources.
· If you do not have the supplied worksheets for this day, it is fine to create your own based off the supplied worksheets.
Make sure Week 2 and Week 3 of your Math Packet are complete!
· Review Worksheet:
- Complete the Day 11 Review Worksheet
· Word Problem Worksheet:
- Complete the Real-World Word Problem worksheet
How is this assignment turned into the teacher? Submit Worksheet via Seesaw!
Read independently for at least 20-30 minutes. Add these minutes to your new April Reading Log!
There is no assigned reading activity for today. Please be sure you have read up to Pg. 85 in Night of the Twisters
Overview: Choice Writing
Estimated Time: Approximately 20 minutes
Explanation: Today you will be choosing your fourth short prompt to respond to.
Things to know:
- You'll need the April writing prompts, which can be found here.
- Choose 1 of the April Writing Prompts and respond to the question asked.
- You can respond in the following ways:
- Write your response in a notebook that you have at home.
- Word document in Office 365
How is this assignment turned into Mrs. Maduzia
At the END of the week, TODAY, choose at least ONE of your responses to share, either through Seesaw (post a picture of your writing or type it) or share your Word document with me!
SPECIALS - you choose! Make sure to visit your specialist website for more details!