Daily Expectations for Students:
- Attend classroom check-in by 10:00 am. Check-in will be on Microsoft Teams.
- Check Canvas for our daily assignments.
- Complete and submit assignments by the due date.
- Abide by CB Online Meeting Guidelines, found here.
Mr. Crail will be available to parents and students each Tuesday & Thursday from 9:30 - 10:00 am. You can reach me through e-mail, Teams or Canvas (Chat).
- Our classroom will be using Canvas as the primary mode of assigning and collecting work.
- Our two textbooks for the class are "Econ Alive!" & "Government Alive!" on TCI. These books are accessed through the
"Clever" app. Directions to access the book can be found here
- We will also be using Microsoft Teams to conference during the 10:00 - 10:30 am Synchronous learning period
- Canvas -> "Honors AGES with Mr. Crail"
- OneNote -> "Honors AGES Block 3"
- Microsoft Teams -> "Honors AGES (Block 3)"
- Office 365 -> Clever -> TCI -> Government Alive! & Econ Alive!
- CNN 10 Student News