WELCOME TO THE QUEST DISTANCE LEARNING CLASSROOM
There are a few options for you to you select from.
- Option 1: A non-technology option that is hands on and may require you to plan with a sketch and to build a final product with materials in your home.
- Option 2: A LEGO challenge which has its own page under my Distance Learning tab. This is asks students to read LEGO adventure story and complete a build.
Feel free to choose the option that works best for you. If it is just not possible to engineer today, that is fine too! Do what is best for your family.
If any of my engineers would like to share their projects, ideas, and/or creations, please feel free to use the email email@example.com to send their celebrations to me!
I have also set up a FlipGrid account for the QUEST classroom. Use this grid to post your plans, ideas, creations, and/or coding games. Directions are at the bottom of this page.
All students who are recieve modified specials are invited to join their peers and participate in the QUEST Tic-Tac-Toe Board lessons this week. Click on the Link "Project Board" and select an activity from one of the 9 squares that you feel your engineer would enjoy. Use materials in your home and have fun creating!
Option 1: Tinker Tic-Tac-Toe
- Tinker Tic-Tac
- Estimated Time: 20 minutes
- Explanation of Activity/Assignment
- Students will create and innovate using materials at home.
- Quick things to know
- Utilize any building or recyclable materials at home
- You can work alone or with someone at home
- Select a project square from QUEST Tic-Tac-Toe.
- Choose any of the squares (try doing tic-tac-toe, 3 in a row over the next few weeks)
- Imagine a solution to the project you selected.
- Plan out your design on paper (or in your head).
- Create using any materials
- Test it and see if it works. If it does, GREAT! If not, go to next step.
- Improve it!
- Share it with a family member, post on SeeSaw, email a picture to me :)
- Continue completing activities.