This week’s Distance Learning activities are limited to math and special. Please use the remainder of the time to catch up on activities posted during the previous two weeks (reading bingo, animal research paragraph, Scholastic Resources, daily fluency practice etc.). Elementary teachers will be conducting conferences and planning new learning for next week’s launch of Phase 2 of the CB Distance Learning Plan.
Gayman Distance Learning page: https://www.cbsd.org/Page/47791
Hello 2nd grade Superstars! Today is Monday, March 30. Our special for today is Physical Education. Please check Gayman’s Distance Learning Page for specific activities.
Grade 2, Day 8 Math: Create your own Calendar for the month.
Things to know:
- If you do not have the supplied worksheets or access to any of the worksheets, it is fine to create your own based off the supplied worksheets.
- More specific directions are provided on each sheet/activity that goes along with these lessons. I will send these sheets through email.
Overview: You will use your knowledge of a calendar and create your own calendar for your family for the month.
Explanation: Create your own monthly calendar for your family.
Things to know:
- When creating your calendar, you can add birthdays, special activities, holidays etc.
- Create questions for someone to answer using created monthly calendar.
- Create a calendar for the next month for your family recording your events and happenings in your home.
- Create questions for someone to answer using your created monthly calendar.
How is this assignment turned in to the teacher: Place all work in your folder or complete this assignment electronically via Seesaw.